New for CMTC 2015
- Monday evening from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. ~ invite parents from your district to attend the FREE Parent Forum titled Cyberbullying, Sexting, & Unwise Social Networking: The Role of Parents presented by our Tuesday keynote speaker, Dr. Sameer Hinduja, Co-Director of the Cyberbulling Research Center.
- We are excited to announce the Collaboratory MakerSpace in the Expo Center brought to you by teacher librarians Caitlin Ahearn and Kristin Whitworth. Join the fun with both Collaboratory activities and Demonstrations during each concurrent session.
- New classroom space for both teacher and exhibitor concurrent sessions in the Expo Tower across from the main entrance to the Expo Center.
- Keep your eye on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about the new Social Media exhibitor engagement activity ~ another opportunity to win great prizes!
- Thursday we are offering non-profit organizations a discounted rate to exhibit in the Expo Hall. Be sure to visit these museums and educational organizations to see what they offer both onsite and online for expanding your classroom walls with authentic learning experiences!
- General registration is located in the Exhibit Concourse. Check in, get your name badge, and head right into the Expo Center for breakfast and time with the exhibitors.
- ALL BYOD workshops on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (day and evening) are included in your conference registration fee – first come, first served!
- “The IT Doctor Is In” ~ having issues with your technology? Stop in at the IT Help Desk in the Salon Lobby during “office hours.”
- Tuesday & Wednesday ~ afternoon break with our exhibitors in the Expo Center from 2:30 to 3:15 p.m.
- At-A-Glance schedule pages and concurrent session descriptions are ONLY available online. Visit www.nhcmtc.org regularly throughout the fall for the latest information.
- Garage parking during the day is included in your conference registration. Remember to bring in your parking ticket and have it validated at the Parking Sponsor booth or registration desk.
- Wednesday ONLY ~ Student STEAM Showcase in the Armory from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday ONLY ~ Teacher Showcase in the Expo Center from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- You can earn college credits through Plymouth State University by attending CMTC.
- LIKE CMTC on Facebook and use #nhcmtc on Twitter to send/receive conference updates.