Revised for CMTC 2018, presenters please review carefully!
- Concurrent Session presenters, Daytime BYOD Workshop presenters, Playground presenters, Teacher Showcase presenters, and Student Showcase advisors receive free conference registration and lunch the day of their presentation(s)*
- Evening BYOD Workshop presenters on Tuesday or Wednesday receive free conference registration and lunch for one conference day of their choice*
- 3-hour Monday Evening PreConference Workshop presenters have the option of a $100.00 honorarium OR 1 free conference registration and lunch for the day of their choice*^
- 6-hour Monday Daytime PreConference presenters have the option of a $200.00 honorarium OR 2 free conference registrations and lunches for the days of their choice*^
- Master It & Take It (MITI) presenter benefits vary based upon the length of the workshop and number of participants, but include an honorarium and/or free conference registration*^
^ The PreConference honorarium is only available for one (1) presenter and is given in lieu of any free days.
All presenters are responsible for the following:
- Presenters must provide their own copies of any participant handouts including, (not limited to):
- One-page overview including information about the technology resources needed to replicate the project that might include website links for participants to acquire more detailed information about the presentation
- Sample(s) of student generated project work, if applicable
- Presenters are strongly encouraged to post their handouts/student samples in the Conference Extensions section of the CMTC website to save on duplication costs and natural resources.
- Presenters must provide their own computing device(s)/ peripheral(s)/application(s) required for the presentation.
- Presenters will be provided with Wired Internet and projection capability in ALL presentation rooms. Additional AV equipment, including but not limited to TV/DVD and speakers, may be available if requested at time of proposal.
- Student STEAM Showcase and Teacher Showcase Presenters are provided Wireless Internet access. Projection devices are NOT offered to Showcase presenters, the Showcase coordinator will help with projection strategies if necessary.
Proposals must be submitted using the online system by May 28, 2018. Notification of acceptance will be emailed by mid-July 2018.