Brought to in partnership with the teacher librarians at the NH School Library Media Association (NHSLMA) in the Expo Center!!!
The Collaboratory MakerSpace is dedicated to highlighting the engaging and practical hands-on approach to learning that is gaining educators’ attention. In addition to the Collaboratory MakerSpace sessions that take place during concurrent sessions, there will be a number of exciting maker displays in the Expo Center to inform attendees of the potential of “making/hands-on” learning in the classroom. From quirky robotic hands to a zipline racers, the Collaboratory MakerSpace showcases the role that making things can play in learning environments. Join NHSLMA members in “making” some engagement and fun happen!
All attendees receive:
- The opportunity to make one of several different Makerspace projects
- ~ from high to low tech, from solitary to participatory ~
- A sandwich bag with an activity in a bag
- ~ something for you to take back to school and easily replicate ~
- list of material ideas
- ~ a grocery list to use to collect materials for your Makerspace ~
A QR code to a website where you can go for more curated ideas