|Join us if YOUR company provides the following PRODUCTS or SERVICES . . .
Hardware and software, networking and infrastructure, curriculum and assessment, consulting, professional development, school furniture, eBooks, eLearning, network safety and security, legal or architectural services, administrative management systems, school equipment/supplies, mobile computing devices, peripherals, decision-support systems, library automation systems, online educational databases, printed book vendors, or makerspace resource vendors.
|Join us if YOU need to reach 1,500 people and access DECISION-MAKERS . . .
Superintendents, assistant superintendents, school board members, library/media specialists, directors of technology, business managers, technology integration specialists, special education directors, principals, curriculum specialists, technology-savvy educators, Department of Education staff, and more.
|We listened to your feedback and have incorporated the following to enhance your exhibitor experience:
- All exhibitors will be provided with a contact information sheet for all attendees who agree to release their information
- A full hour on Tuesday and Wednesday following the keynote presentation scheduled exclusively for visiting our exhibitors and 45-minutes before the final concurrent session for the afternoon health break and exhibitor networking
- Wireless internet – we are committed to providing a quality wireless network and infrastructure for our exhibitors
- Wall-to-wall carpet covering the entire expo hall, including all booth spaces
- Prizes distributed daily for attendees participating in exhibitor engagement activity in the Expo Center
- Exhibitor classroom and EdTech Playgrounds available for presentations
- Non-profit booths – special 50% discount on Thursday to share what your organization has to offer educators onsite & online
- Library/Media Exhibitors – in collaboration with the NH School Library Media Association (NHSLMA), we invite you to join us on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – or just Thursday for a Library/Media-focused day
19% of the 2016 Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference attendees are administrators
(district, school, and technology)
- 10’ x 8’ space with pipe and drape (8’ back wall and 3’ side wall) and identification sign
- 6' long, skirted exhibit table, two chairs, and one 110 v. outlet
- Carpet & wireless Internet access
- Two free exhibitor badges and lunch tickets per day
- The ability to bring engaging activities to help draw attendees into your booth
- Company name, contact information, hyperlinked website, and 100-character description listed on the CMTC website and Sched.org, the CMTC online planner & mobile app
- Exhibitor classroom sessions, suitable for hosting approximately 25 participants, are available by the hour.
- EdTech Playground ~ On Thursday, exhibitors are invited to join us alongside educators to participate in our playground. Topics will change between the morning and afternoon playground times. Registration includes a table and plenty of space to set up an interactive area for 2 hours for attendees to “engage and learn.” Potential topics include: Digital Age Library, MakerSpaces, Assistive Technology, Technology & the Early Learner, Coding & Robotics, GAFE, Augmented/Virtual Reality, and Video Production. Lunch is also included for 2 representative
Tue. Nov. 29 ~ 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Wed. Nov. 30 ~ 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thu. Dec. 1 ~ 7:30 am to 3 pm
3-Day & 2-Day Exhibitors
Mon. Nov. 27 ~ 12 pm to 6 pm
Tue. Nov. 28 ~ 6 am to 7:30 am
Wed. Nov. 29 ~ 6 pm to 7:30 pm
Thu. Nov. 30 ~ 6 am to 7:30 am
Tear Down Hours
2-Day Exhibitors ONLY
Wed. Nov. 29 ~ 6:00 pm to 6:00 pm
3-Day & Thurs. Exhibitors
Thu. Nov. 30 ~ 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
NOTE: If you have a “Free Standing Exhibit Booth,” it must fit within the dimensions noted on the Registration Form. Please contact the Radisson staff directly at (603) 625-1000 by Monday, November 13, 2017 if you require any special adaptations (i.e. telephone, extra electrical) and to define your space layout. This is your responsibility and IS NOT INCLUDED in the registration fee. Booth assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis. CMTC reserves the right to move any booth for logistical purposes.