Revised for CMTC 2019, presenters please review carefully!
- Concurrent Session presenters and ONE co-presenter receive free conference registration and lunch the day of their presentation(s).*
- Lead Playground presenter, Lead Teacher Showcase presenter, and ONE Student STEAM Showcase advisor receive free conference registration and lunch the day of their presentation. Co-presenters or additional advisors receive a 50% discount on conference registration.
- Tuesday evening BYOD Workshop presenters and ONE co-presenter receive free conference registration and lunch for one conference day of their choice.*
- 3-hour Monday Evening PreConference Workshop presenters have the option of a $100.00 honorarium OR 1 free conference registration and lunch for the day of their choice*^
- 6-hour Monday Daytime PreConference presenters have the option of a $200.00 honorarium OR 2 free conference registrations and lunches.*^
- Master It & Take It (MITI) presenter benefits vary based upon the length of the workshop and number of participants, but include an honorarium and/or free conference registration*^
^ The PreConference honorarium is only available for one (1) presenter and is given in lieu of any free days.
All presenters are responsible for the following:
- Presenters are responsible for providing copies of any necessary participant handouts.
- Presenters are strongly encouraged to post their handouts/student samples in the Conference Extensions section of the CMTC website to save on duplication costs and natural resources.
- Presenters must provide their own computing device(s)/ peripheral(s)/application(s) required for the presentation.
- Presenters will be provided with Wired Internet and projection capability in ALL presentation rooms. Additional AV equipment, for example, monitor/DVD, document camera, or speakers, may be available if requested in advance.
- Showcase (teacher and student) and Playground Presenters are provided Wireless Internet access. Projection devices are NOT available for Showcase/ Playground presenters, the Showcase and Playground coordinators will help with projection strategies if necessary.
Proposals must be submitted using the online system by Sunday June 2, 2019. Notification of acceptance will be emailed by mid-July 2019.