Earn college credit for attending CMTC & implementing something you discovered
To receive one or three graduate credits as part of your CMTC experience, you must:
- Attend any one or all three days of the conference.
- Journal each session attended.
- Create an annotated bibliography with at least five references supporting research-based practices you discovered in at least one session attended.
- Revise a standard operating procedure or lesson plan reflecting the new information you learned and relate this revision to your journal entries. (3-credit option only)
- Create a plan for implementing a new project that you may share at the next conference. (3-credit option only)
- Submit your Certificate of Attendance, journal, and credit requirements to PSU by February 1, 2017.
How does the "for credit" option work? How do I sign up?
- First you must register for CMTC online.
Please note: Registering for PSU credit does NOT include the cost of conference registration.
- Pickup the PSU registration form at the PSU Exhibit booth. Questions you have can be answered at that time. This form is also available online here.
- Select and attend your preferred sessions at CMTC and complete the credit requirements listed above.
- Complete the PSU form and submit it along with payment and your credit requirements to PSU by February 1, 2017.
- Grades will be posted by March 1, 2017.