Attend CMTC for Plymouth State University Credits
PSU credit at CMTC is an in-depth opportunity to become more familiar with professional competencies required by today’s instructional leaders. Educators can earn three (3) graduate credits in Technology Integration and/or Library Media by developing practical activities based on sessions and workshops at CMTC.
1) Register for and attend at least one full day of the conference. Please note: Registering for PSU credit does NOT include the cost of conference registration.
2) Pick up the PSU registration form at the PSU Exhibit booth.
3) Choose the sessions you want to attend at the conference.
4) Register for class before 1/6/20
5) Once registered for graduate credit you will receive an email from Plymouth with access to your course Moodle.
6) Login to the course Moodle after the conference to complete course requirements.
For questions or additional information
For questions or additional information please contact the Technology Integration and Library Media Program Coordinator, Pam Harland, at Plymouth State University.