We are using the new NHSAA registration system for both virtual and onsite CMTC21 registration. The registration process will be slightly different for those already in the NHSAA database and those who are completely new to the system. We seek your patience and feedback as we implement this new system. Click here to view a short video of the registration process.
Before registering, please click here to review the Duty of Care plan.
- Onsite ~ give full access to all onsite & virtual content, includes all food & onsite activities, parking @ $6.00/day
- 2-Day General ~ $350
- 2-Day NHSTE Premium Member ~ $340
- 1-Day General ~ $190
- 1-Day NHSTE Premium Member ~ $185
- Virtual ~ access to real time & archived (all 4 days)
- All inclusive General ~ $150
- All inclusive NHSTE Premium Member ~ $145
Early-Bird Pricing: (save $5/day)
- From September 22nd to October 22nd, 2021
- 2-Day General Registration Early-bird ~ $340
- 1-Day General Registration Early-bird ~ $185
- All inclusive General Registration Early-bird ~ $145
GENERAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION NOTES
- Onsite Registration: It is possible that we will not be able to process onsite registrations at the door. Pre-registration is your best option to avoid sold out sessions and problems with late arrival.
- Copy Your Registration Form: You are encouraged to make a copy of your registration form before mailing it to NHSAA or submitting it to your school district for processing.
- What is Included: General Onsite Registration includes: breakfast, lunch, an afternoon break, all concurrent & BYOD sessions, access to all session recordings post-conference (both onsite AND virtual sessions) via Sched, and entrance to the Partner Pavilion. Garage parking at a rate of $6 during the day is also included (validate your ticket at the registration desk). General Virtual Registration includes: access to all virtual content in Remo and Zoom, and on-demand access to all session recordings (virtual content + onsite keynotes and spotlight sessions) post-event via Sched.
- Payment Options: Fees must be paid to NHSAA BEFORE THE CONFERENCE unless your school district submits a purchase order. Credit card payments are accepted here: https://nhschadminassoc.securepayments.cardpointe.com/pay Checks and purchase orders must be made payable and sent to: NHSAA, 46 Donovan Street, Suite 3, Concord, NH 03301.
- Hotel Accommodations: Registration and meal costs are exclusive of overnight room and parking charges. To reserve a room at the DoubleTree you may:
1. call the DoubleTree at 603-625-1000 (be sure to tell them you are with the conference)
2. complete the Hotel Registration Form online here: http://group.doubletree.com/NHS
Make your room reservations before Sunday October 31st to ensure you receive the reduced conference rate.
- NHSTE Membership: If you wish to become a NHSTE Premium Member in order to receive the NHSTE discounted conference rate. Checks or purchase orders should be sent SEPARATE from your conference registration and payable to: NHSTE, 46 Donovan Street, Suite 3, Concord, NH 03301.
- New for 2021, both keynotes will be presented during the keynote luncheon in the Four Rivers Ballroom from 11:20 to 1:00pm.
- We are able to offer a sit-down or box lunch – both with a vegetarian option – on Tuesday and Wednesday. You must indicate your lunch preference when registering for each day you plan to attend the conference. If you do not make a selection, the sit-down lunch will be assumed. You cannot change your lunch selection at the conference.
- Attendees opting for the box lunch will be permitted to eat in the Four Rivers Ballroom during the keynote luncheon at designated round tables if space permits*. In addition, the keynote presentation will be live streamed on the 10 monitors located in the Penstock lounge area for those with box lunches.
- If personal situations present special dietary restrictions, please include them with your registration and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
*Space availability in the Four River’s Ballroom is dependent on the number of seats per table that social distancing will allow at the time of the event. Sitdown luncheon attendees have first priority at seating in the ballroom.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REGISTRATION:
All cancellations MUST BE IN WRITING and received prior to November 22nd.
ALL registration fees are nonrefundable and subject to regular billing after November 22nd.